Saturday, August 27, 2011

HURRICANE!

So far its just been a bit of rain, buuut we've pretty much got a bit of a game plan as to if it turns into worse than how it looks. (like say a tornado happens which isnt likely) But luckily we have a basement downstairs, in which if a tornado comes my happy but is gonna be there.lol.

Anyone nervous by this thing? I've been through katrina so Im not super worried, I just don't want the power to go out... I don't think I can live without power :( I guess I rely waaay too much on it, like my phone, computer, my hair straightener *sniff* pretty much everything lol.

But anyways, today we went to Lilas 5th birthday party and aiden had a blast! we put him in a grass skirt (haha so cute) and he went swimming in the pool, which was his first time in a big pool, so of course he was terrified at first but then he had a lot of fun, Kenzi sorta had fun but it was super hot to her so she was pretty miserable. Poor baby.

So now Im just sitting here about to go to bed with my cuddle bug kenzi, and I will update tomorrow on the storm, welllll if I can lol. Later yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment